E-Mobility for Every Body
BYKKO offers turnkey solutions for electric bike sharing and e-mobility hubs as exclusive amenities to workplaces, apartment buildings, hotels and precincts.
Our goal is to build healthier communities by reducing barriers to cycling and active travel for every Body regardless of gender, age, fitness level, or social status.
Meet your net-zero and wellbeing targets in one simple move
Give your residents or workers a green, healthy way to get around without having to develop complex infrastructure to make it happen.
Change isn't coming. It's already here.
And for at least the next decade, people are going to have two things on their minds:
Is this green?
Your people want to know they are not damaging the environment.
Is this healthy?
Your people have health and wellbeing as one of their top priorities.
You can deliver both (almost) effortlessly
Here's how BYKKO works
1. Get a one-on-one consult
We work together to find how many stations and bikes will be best for your people and property
2. We install everything
Headache-free installation of the equipment and all the software that makes it all run.
3. Start riding
Let your people and your property start riding the green wave to net-zero and healthier living.
There are huge benefits for the environment...
- 92% reduction in CO2 emitted for every kilometre cycled
- Aligned with net-zero emissions target for your company and with the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Station-based system designed to last for at least 10 years, meaning less waste
- An easy way to decarbonize your local community
...for your people's health
- 40% lower risk of dying of cancer OR 54% lower risk of developing cancers*
- 40% lower risk of premature mortality (compared to drivers)*
- 50% lower risk of dying of heart disease OR 46% lower risk of developing heart disease*
* based on 150 minutes of commuting by bike to/from work per week
...and for your property
- 1 shared car parking space can fit 10 e-bikes
- A single BYKKO station can work for 100 users
- BYKKO usage is skyrocketing (4X growth in just one year!)
Here's a bit about our tech
A broad level of summary of everything - if you're looking to get real nerdy, just get in touch with the team for a full breakdown
The BYKKO bike
A smart e-bike with a 70km range, real-time GPS, battery and motor health monitoring.
Self-Serving charging stations
Discreet but strong, easy-to-use wireless charging docks that resist the elements and tampering.
And some info on how we work
BYKKO has worked for a lot of different organisations - and it can work for you.
Check out a few places we've helped:
Electricity & Gas Provider
Red Energy headquarters, Melbourne.
1 station with 6 electric bikes and 6 fast charging docks.
Weekly Hire, on-going service and maintenance by BYKKO.
- Employees: Free
6-Star Greenfield Development
The Link, sale display and training centre.
1 station with 4 electric bikes and 4 fast charging docks.
Outright purchase, on-going service and maintenance by BYKKO.
- Employees: Free
- Visitors: first 2 hours free, then $10 per hour
NRMA Parks and Resorts
Camping, Caravans and Cabins
Port Macquarie Breakwall HP, Umina Beach HP, South West Rocks HP, Treasure Island HP, Capricorn Yeppoon HP, Airlie Beach HP.
1 station with 5 electric bikes and 5 fast charging docks at each park.
Business Model: Outright purchase, on-going service and maintenance by BYKKO.
- Employees: Free
- Tourists: 1-hour Pass $25; 2-Hour Pass $40; 4-Hour Pass $70
Northbound Avenue ACT.
1 station with 10 electric bikes and 10 fast charging docks.
Subscription-based sponsorship, on-going service and maintenance by BYKKO.
- Residents: 1- Hour Pass Free every day, for 12 months
- Visitors and General Public: 1- hour Pass $15, 4-Hour Pass $35, Weekly Pass - $95
BYKKO in the media
See if BYKKO is right for you over a 10 minutes chat.
All it takes to know if BYKKO is going to work for you is a brief chat.
Get in touch with one of the BYKKO team for a 10-minute, no obligation chat today.